'soon this space will be too small and I'll laugh so hard that the walls cave in then I'll die three times and be born again in a little box with a golden key and a flying fish will set me free ... soon this space will be too small and I'll go outside and I'll go outside'... lhasa de sela

Alices adventures in wonderland, 1969, Salvador Dali

"Do you mean that you think you can find out the answer to it?” said the March Hare.
“Exactly so,” said Alice.
“Then you should say what you mean,” the March Hare went on.
“I do,'” Alice hastily replied;
“at least-at least I mean what I say-that's the same thing, you know.”
Not the same thing a bit!'" said the Hatter. “You might just as well say that ‘I see what I eat’ is the same thing as ‘I eat what I see’!”
“You might just as well say,” added the March Hare, “
that ‘I like what I get’ is the same thing as ‘I get what I like’!'”
“You might just as well say,'”
added the Dormouse, who seemed to be talking in his sleep, “that ‘I breathe when I sleep’ is the same thing as ‘I sleep when I breathe’!'”
“It IS the same thing with you,” said the Hatter, and here the conversation dropped, and the party sat silent for a minute, while Alice thought over all she could remember about ravens and writing-desks, which wasn't much.

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland CHAPTER VII - A Mad Tea-Party, Lewis Carroll


Sem comentários: