'soon this space will be too small and I'll laugh so hard that the walls cave in then I'll die three times and be born again in a little box with a golden key and a flying fish will set me free ... soon this space will be too small and I'll go outside and I'll go outside'... lhasa de sela

Someone created this hardcore post:

“As years go by
All the feelings inside
Twist and they turn
As they ride with the tide
I don't advise
And I don't criticise
I just know what I like
With my own eyes
Sometimes”

“Did I disappoint you
Or leave a bad taste in your mouth?
You act like you never had love
And you want me to go without
Well, it's too late
Tonight
To drag your past out
Into the light”

“Well, I got us on a highway and I got us in a car
got us going faster than we've ever gone before
I got us on a highway and I got us in a car
got us going faster than we've ever gone before”

Sometimes interpretation sucks!

Sem comentários: