'soon this space will be too small and I'll laugh so hard that the walls cave in then I'll die three times and be born again in a little box with a golden key and a flying fish will set me free ... soon this space will be too small and I'll go outside and I'll go outside'... lhasa de sela

[not you and me but me and you ou all about]



between identity statuses and meaning-making approaches, casual sex, causas ou efeitos ou all about, do meu espanto quando percebo que não sabe que tudo tem a ver com aquilo que reclama para si. é-me característica esta enorme incapacidade de lidar com o defeito que me deixou no lado esquerdo do peito. não sei, ou não quero saber... mas ironicamente, it´s all about phalta. e se fico muito tempo só comigo torno-me numa espécie de infecção! que se alastra e repete: ‘give me a report on the condition of my soul.' *



*Anna Who Was Mad, Anne Sexton
photo daqui, via there's only 1 alice

Sem comentários: