'soon this space will be too small and I'll laugh so hard that the walls cave in then I'll die three times and be born again in a little box with a golden key and a flying fish will set me free ... soon this space will be too small and I'll go outside and I'll go outside'... lhasa de sela

[cold water]



Celine: I guess when you're young, you just believe there'll be many people with whom you'll connect with. Later in life, you realize it only happens a few times.
Jesse: And you can screw it up, you know, misconnect.
Celine: The past is the past. It was meant to be that way.
Jesse: What, you really believe that? That everything's fated?
Celine: Well, you know, the world might be less free than we think.
Jesse: Yeah?
Celine: Yeah, when given these exact circumstances, that's what will happen every time: two parts hydrogen, one part oxygen, you get water every time.

(…)

Celine: There are so many things I want to do, but I end up doing not much.



Before Sunset, 2004




Sem comentários: