'soon this space will be too small and I'll laugh so hard that the walls cave in then I'll die three times and be born again in a little box with a golden key and a flying fish will set me free ... soon this space will be too small and I'll go outside and I'll go outside'... lhasa de sela




[You Can Never Hold Back Spring*]





You can never hold back spring
You can be sure, I will never stop believing
The blushing rose that will climb
Spring ahead, or fall behind
Winter dreams the same dream, every time
Baby, you can never hold back spring

And even though, you've lost your way
The world is dreaming, dreaming of spring
So close your eyes, open your heart
to the one who's dreaming of you
and, you can never hold back spring
Remember everything that spring can bring

Baby you can never hold back spring
Baby you can never hold back spring


*Tom Waits



Sem comentários: