'soon this space will be too small and I'll laugh so hard that the walls cave in then I'll die three times and be born again in a little box with a golden key and a flying fish will set me free ... soon this space will be too small and I'll go outside and I'll go outside'... lhasa de sela

[That’s amazing or what?
ou ladybug no hiper
ou momentos em que fazia jeito uma cam.]

Detesto fazer compras, qualquer tipo de compras (sim, até comprar sapatos!). Mas quando tem de ser – hipermercado, carrinho, lista, mp4 ligado – preparada, here i go! Na bancada dos legumes pego num molho de agrião, e oiço o tio tom que diz: “you can never hold back spring remember everything that spring can bring”, e lá andava ela por entre as folhas, vestida de um vermelho escarlate brilhante.... “Baby you can never hold back spring” Indeed!! Afinal, hoje até nem foi assim tão chato!


nice weekend ;)

Sem comentários: